Sandys Perfect Find Gallery Estate Sale Liquidations - Unlicensed, Uninsured, Not Bonded
This company is owned by Sandy Brown.Her business is not licensed, no insurance and not bonded.
That means you have no recourse against her if your valuables are stolen or missing from your home. If one of her employees is hurt or injured on your property, they can sue you and your homeowners insurance. Her employees are not bonded, which means there is no background check or criminal report done on them. She has been sued in civil and small claims court at Superior Court of California, County of San Diego and lost.
You can view this at their website. She doesn't give you an itemized list of your property. She takes the most valuable items to "list on ebay" but doesn't pay you for them when they sell. She has thrown away or donated my belongings without my knowledge.
If she likes something of yours, she will keep it herself and never pay you for it. She lies, steals, and is dishonest in her business dealings.
I know this for a fact.I used to work for her but after I saw how she handled her business, I quit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Estate Sale
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "So I wrote a review for WFG here: http://world-financial-group.pissedconsumer.com/conversation-w-wfg-employee-stateing-anti-american-views-20150625656016.html It includes screenshots of a very hostile conversation between a current WFG employee named Sophia Xu when I declined to be..."
- "Not sure how many people read the paper these days...but today in the Bourbonnais, Illinois Daily Journal a story line caught my eye...'IL residents snap up U.S. State Silver Bars'...."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."