Sandys Perfect Find Gallery Estate Sale Liquidations - Unlicensed, Uninsured, Not Bonded
This company is owned by Sandy Brown.Her business is not licensed, no insurance and not bonded.
That means you have no recourse against her if your valuables are stolen or missing from your home. If one of her employees is hurt or injured on your property, they can sue you and your homeowners insurance. Her employees are not bonded, which means there is no background check or criminal report done on them. She has been sued in civil and small claims court at Superior Court of California, County of San Diego and lost.
You can view this at their website. She doesn't give you an itemized list of your property. She takes the most valuable items to "list on ebay" but doesn't pay you for them when they sell. She has thrown away or donated my belongings without my knowledge.
If she likes something of yours, she will keep it herself and never pay you for it. She lies, steals, and is dishonest in her business dealings.
I know this for a fact.I used to work for her but after I saw how she handled her business, I quit.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Estate Sale
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I have been SCAMMED by the Directors of SKYShades, a Brisbane, (Australia) and Orlando, Florida (USA) based business, headed by a leading Brisbane Broncos Rugby League identity and an Australian..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "Bought a brand new generator tested it and the engine ran fine unfortunately I didn't think to check power output. When the latest storms hit my area I found the..."